BIDS UNDER £15,000
If you would like to bid for up to £14,999 per year you will need to make your application through the small grants process. Applications will open from the 1st September 2019 and be available on the Community Grants page on the Councils website.
BIDS OVER £15,000
You will need to bid through the commissioning process. Details for each commissioning opportunity will be listed below as they become live.
If you are considering applying to the Community Fund, please use our guide to check your eligibibility.
On the 6th June 2019, the Council launched the Outcomes Commissioning Programme which invites bids from organisations who deliver or plan to deliver in Croydon. Proposed services should contribute to one or more of the Council’s priority outcomes which are listed below:
- Outcome 1: People live long, healthy, happy and independent lives
- Outcome 2: Our children and young people thrive and reach their full potential
- Outcome 3: Access to homes and prevention of homelessness
- Outcome 4: Everyone feels safer in their street, neighbourhood and home
- Outcome 5: Everybody has the opportunity to work and build their career
If you are interested in bidding for the Outcomes Programme, the key document you will need to read is the Outcomes Programme Prospectus which provides information on the key outcome themes which the Council wants to commission, as well as a guide on how to apply through the commissioning process for bids over £15,000 per year and how bids will be evaluated.
The following documents will then need to be completed and submitted through the London Tenders Portal:
- The Tender Application Form which asks questions about your organisation and your proposal. You will need to complete this in full and return it by the deadline of 1st October 2019 at 12 noon.
- The Budget Template which asks you to outline a breakdown of costs for your bid. You will need to complete this and return it by the deadline of 1st October 2019 at 12 noon.
It is highly recommended that you register on the portal as soon as possible. This Tender opportunity is now open
On 8 April we launched the Council Voluntary and Community Sector (VCS) Strategy 2019-2023 (www.croydon.gov.uk/voluntarycommunitystrategy) outlining how the council wants to work in partnership with VCS organisations and groups
We have held a number of part 1 and part 2 engagement sessions where we provided critical information that you must understand to bid successfully, confirmed the commissioning process and launched the prospectus and programme of support.
The slides from these sessions are below:
The Council are jointly running a support package of workshops and drop-in sessions for the VCS organisations to develop and submit bids for the commissioning of the Community Fund 2019.
The workshops include:
- Becoming commissioning ready (partnerships, eligibility and application process)
- Demystifying Financials
- How to register and navigate on the London Tenders Portal
- Guidance on how to write a good bid
- Reveiwing bids (note: these sessions are for reviewing bids and providing general support. They will not include writing bids for organisations)
- Submitting and Uploading Bids
If you have any questions about the Community Fund please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02087605584