Activities for Older Adults During COVID-19 Dementia United – Support for Dementia Keeping Active for Care Homes during COVID-19 Promoting Positive Mental Wellbeing for Residents Supporting Staff to Respond to Changes in Behaviour in People with Dementia During COVID-19
- HIN engagement resources:
Date: 16 April 2020
- Advice and practical tips for people living with dementia and those supporting them – either in the same household or from a distance.
Website: Alzheimer’s Society
- ‘This is Me’ Life History Information:
- Azheimers Society Activity recources:
Dementia UK advice for people with dementia and their families, regarding the coronavirus
Author: Dementia UK
Date: 17th April 2020
- Advice from Dementia UKs Admiral Nurses on looking after yourself and a person with dementia throughout this period of time.
Websites Dementia UK
COVID-19: Dementia and cognitive impairment
Author: BRITISH GERIATRIC SOCIETY
Date: 7th April 2020
- This short paper attempts to summarise some of the key issues around people with dementia and their carers in relation to COVID-19 (coronavirus).
- It provides ten key points have been devised which reflect clinical advice and specific information about dementia. It may be helpful to clinicians and planners.
Croydon Care Home Intervention Team