Date: Monday 10th December 2018, 3pm – 5pm
Venue: Town Hall, Katharyn Street, Croydon, CR0 1NX, Room G4
The London Borough of Croydon is inviting suitably qualified providers and professionals to attend a market engagement event to discuss its intentions for the future commissioning of Children’s Social Care Specialist Services for young people affected by exploitation including sexual and criminal.
The provision of this service will enable the council to deliver a structured intervention around exploitation to the most vulnerable children and young people in the borough to achieve the following objectives and outcomes:
- Improved understanding in regards to risk taking behaviour (e.g. drugs/ alcohol, exploitation, offending, associates)
- Reduction of risk factors and level of vulnerability
- Improved educational outcomes
- Improved emotional, mental health and well being
- Improved family relationship
- Improved safeguarding through the provision of appropriate interventions and access to information and available resources
The discussions will inform the development and procurement of the service.
Please note: This market engagement activity does not constitute a call for competition to procure any services, supplies or works for the Council and the Council is not bound to accept any proposals offered. The Council is not liable for any costs, fees or expenses incurred by any party participating in this event. Any procurement of any services, supplies or works by the Council in due course will be carried out strictly in accordance with the provisions in the UK and EU Procurement Regulations.
To register your attendance at this event please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of your company and the name of the delegate you wish to attend. Due to room capacity we can only permit 1 delegate from your organisation.
The deadline for registering your attendance is 12 noon on Friday 7th December 2018