In response to the current sanitary crisis, the European Innovation Council Business Acceleration Services and ICLEI will organize an online market engagement event – ePitching to connect public and private procurers from the health sector with EIC companies providing medical supply (e.g. personal protective garments, medication, test kits, respiratory machinery…) and innovative technologies (e.g. tele-medicine, remote solutions, artificial intelligence for data analysis and prediction, supply chain and logistics management, …).
- A first ePitching and co-construction/co-design event is planned for 30 April 2020 in order to connect public and private procurers from the health sector with EIC-backed SMEs
- To gather at least 10 European procurers and 20 to 30 EIC very innovative companies.
- Collection of procurers’ needs in innovative solutions and/or challenges/problems facing COVID19
- Listing EIC-backed companies able to propose solutions facing these needs and/or challenges/problems with regards to COVID19
- At least 10 European public & private procurers available to attend the e-pitching
Please note that information on the general support available to local businesses can be found on the Council Coronavirus Business Support Web Page – https://www.croydon.gov.uk/healthsocial/phealth/coronavirus-information/business-support-and-advice
The London Growth Hub Coronavirus Support page at https://www.growthhub.london/covid-19-coronavirus-support-for-businesses-and-employers/