Contract Reference: 730/2018 L&C Surrey Street Sunday Market
- Contract term: 24 months
- Anticipated contract commencement date: 31 May 2019
- See this opportunity HERE – login and register interest via London Tenders Portal
The London Borough of Croydon (the “Authority”) is seeking to appoint an innovative Market Operator for its oldest known street market, operating since 1276, in Surrey Street Croydon. The Council wish to establish an innovative and sustainable Sunday Market offer to complement its well established traditional fruit & vegetable market currently in place Monday-Saturday. Surrey Street has undergone a £1.1 million renovation as part of Croydon’s Economic growth ambition project, as a result the Council wish to enter into a one year agreement with an opportunity to extend for a further year at the sole discretion of the Council, with a motivated and experienced Operator to run a Sunday market. We would like you to join us at our engagement event on the 4th March 2019 at 5pm Bernard Weatherill House to learn more about this opportunity and how to apply.
Kindly confirm your attendance to the event by 4pm 28th February 2019 by completing the below registration of interest and confirming your attendance to the event by responding through the London Tenders Portal.
How to register your interest
If you wish to register an interest in this contract, please follow the steps below:
- Register your company on the London Tenders Portal free of charge.
- Await acceptance. You will receive an email confirming your username and password
- Use your username and password to log into the London Tenders Portal and register your interest in the relevant contract: 730/2018 L&C Surrey Street Sunday Market.
- Shortly after you have registered your interest and following the engagement event you will receive a second email containing a link to access the tender documentation.
- We reserve the right to make this contract available to partners and other public sector and / or voluntary organisations.
- In keeping with Croydon’s commitment to sustainability, please DO NOT include any publicity material with your submissions.
- Croydon Council aims to provide equality of opportunity and welcomes applicants from black and minority ethnic communities and disabled groups. In addition the council actively seeks to use small to medium enterprises (SME) as part of its sustainability policy.
- Please include the contract number of this process when communicating with the Council.
- Please direct any communication about this procurement via the www.londontenders.org portal.
- The Council reserves the right to hold clarification interviews / site visits with leading bidders.