The London Borough of Croydon (the “Authority”) is seeking to establish a Service Concession Contract with a highly proficient and suitably experienced Operator who would undertake the operation of its bus shelter, street furniture and associated advertising estate (the “Services”) which currently comprises of 308 sites of which 144 have existing advertising panels.
See this opportunity HERE – login and register interest via London Tenders Portal.
- The deadline for returning your Tender: 25th February 2019 at 12:00:00 noon
- Late applications will not be accepted.
Estimated contract dates
- Start date: 01/07/2019
- End date: 31/01/2029
How to register your interest
If you wish to register an interest in this contract, please follow the steps below:
- Register your company on the London Tenders Portal free of charge via the link below: https://www.londontenders.org/procontract/supplier.nsf/frm_home?openForm.
- Await acceptance. You will receive an email confirming your username and password
- Use your username and password to log into the London Tenders Portal and register your interest in the relevant contract: 661/2017CED Out of Home Media – Street Furniture, Bus Shelters and Associated Advertising
- Shortly after you have registered your interest, you will receive a second email containing a link to access the Tender documentation.
* We reserve the right to make this contract available to partners and other public sector and/or voluntary organisations.
* In keeping with Croydon’s commitment to sustainability, please DO NOT include any publicity material with your submissions.
* Croydon Council aims to provide equality of opportunity and welcomes applicants from black and minority ethnic communities and disabled groups. In addition the council actively seeks to use small to medium enterprises (SME) as part of its sustainability policy.
* Please include the contract number of this process when communicating with the Council.
* Please direct any communication about this procurement via the www.londontenders.org portal.
* Please be aware that TUPE may apply to this contract.
* The Council reserves the right to hold clarification interviews/site visits with leading bidders.