- Contract term: 2 years
- Anticipated contract commencement date: 1st Nov 2018
- Deadline for submissions: 12 noon, Thursday 2
- 6 July 2018
- This tender process is being carried out under an open tender procurement under the Light Touch Regime of the PCR 2015 for the purposes of procuring the contract.
- See this opportunity HERE – login and register interest via London Tenders Portal
Croydon Council is seeking to engage a delivery partner in the management and the delivery of the in house foster care recruitment service and supporting the local authority in the design and implementation of a new delivery model over a period of two years. The Service Provider will be working jointly with the local authority in securing the best service operating model with the aim of improving the choice and sufficiency of a diverse range of carers. Croydon Council is seeking a delivery partner who will work in partnership with the Council to deliver the following service elements: 1. Marketing campaign and delivery – developing a suitable marketing strategy to increase the awareness of fostering in the borough of Croydon including undertaking of targeted recruitment activities; 2. Recruitment and assessment of foster carers – managing an end-to-end recruitment and assessment process for new Croydon foster carers in line with the statutory guidance and regulations; 3.Developing a new service delivery model for Croydon in-house foster care service that will improve the overall experience of our foster carers and children and young people placed in their care. The role of the delivery partner is to work alongside the Council to facilitate the transfer back in house at the end of the two year period. The contract term will be for a period of 2 (two) years. The anticipated contract start date will be the 1st November 2018. This tender process is being carried out under an open tender procurement under the Light Touch Regime of the PCR 2015 for the purposes of procuring the contract. The Council requires the successful Service Providers to comply with the London Living Wage. All potential suppliers are advised to read the supporting documents listed on the London Tenders portal, prior to responding to the invitation to tender.
See this opportunity on London Tenders Portal to register interest HERE
How to register your interest:
If you wish to register an interest in this contract, please follow the steps below:
- Register your company on the London Tenders Portal free of charge
- Await acceptance. You will receive an email confirming your username and password
- Use your username and password to log into the London Tenders Portal and register your interest in the relevant contract: 710/2018- Foster Care Recruitment Service
- Shortly after you have registered your interest, you will receive a second email containing a link to access the tender documentation.
- The deadline for returning your tender is: 12:00:00 noon on 26 July 2018.
- The completed tenders may be submitted any time before the closing deadline.
- Late applications will not be accepted
* We reserve the right to make this contract available to partners and other public sector and/or voluntary organisations.
* In keeping with Croydon’s commitment to sustainability, please DO NOT include any publicity material with your submissions.
* Croydon Council aims to provide equality of opportunity and welcomes applicants from black and minority ethnic communities and disabled groups. In addition the council actively seeks to use small to medium enterprises (SME) as part of its sustainability policy.
* Please include the contract number of this process when communicating with the Council.
* Please direct any communication about this procurement via the www.londontenders.org portal.
* The Council reserves the right to hold clarification interviews/site visits with leading bidders.