The London Borough of Croydon seeks to award a contract for its residents to be able to access cycle training in order to improve safety and increase the number of people traveling by bicycle and in turn reducing car use. There will be environment benefits that result from a reduction in pollution and traffic congestion, and an increase in cycling will also provide health benefits
- Contract term: 5 years with an option to extend up to a further 2 years
- Anticipated contract commencement date: January 2019
- Deadline for submissions: 12:00 noon, 21 September 2018
- See this opportunity HERE – login and register interest via London Tenders Portal
The full scope of the Cycle training requirements are provided in the Service Specification which forms part of the Tender Documents referred to in Instructions to Tenderers. The requirements of the Services may vary and quantities shall not be guaranteed or warranted by the Council.
This is an Open Procedure procurement. All potential suppliers are advised to read the supporting documents listed on the London Tenders portal, prior to responding to the Tender Response Document.
How to register your interest
If you wish to register an interest in this contract, please follow the steps below:
- Register your company on the London Tenders Portal free of charge via the link below: https://www.londontenders.org/procontract/supplier.nsf/frm_home?openForm.
- Await acceptance. You will receive an email confirming your username and password.
- Use your username and password to log into the London Tenders Portal and register your interest in the relevant contract: 666/2017CED Cycle Training for Children, young people and Adults
- Shortly after you have registered your interest, you will receive a second email containing a link to access the tender documentation.
- The deadline for asking your Clarification Questions is: 12:00 noon 6 September 2018.
- The deadline for returning your Tender Response Document is: 12:00 noon 21 September 2018.
- The completed tenders may be submitted any time before the closing deadline.
- Late applications will not be accepted.
* In keeping with Croydon’s commitment to sustainability, please DO NOT include any publicity material with your submissions.
* Please include the contract number of this process when communicating with the Council.
* Please direct any communication about this procurement via the www.londontenders.org portal.