- Contract term: 2 years with an option to extend (total maximum contract term 4 years)
- Contract commencement date: 1st September 2018
- Estimated contract value: up to £55,000 per annum (there is no guaranteed volume of work for this contract, as delivery of the service will be based on need arising)
- Deadline for tender submissions: 12 noon, 27th June 2018 (Wednesday)
- See this opportunity HERE – login and register interest via London Tenders Portal
Croydon Council is seeking to engage a single provider for the provision of a Tracking (attendance and attainment) service for Looked After Children (LAC).
Croydon’s Looked After Children are placed all over the country. In order to monitor individual children’s education performance, identify any issues promptly and to put in place appropriate intervention, the Council needs to collect this information from numerous schools, located across the country, on a weekly basis. This information also supports local reporting requirements and the requirements of relevant external bodies, such as Ofsted.
Due to the fluctuating need, a maximum pupil volume will be agreed at the commencement of each academic term and KPIs revised to reflect this volume. There are no guaranteed volumes of pupil volumes per annum to be awarded to the provider.
Minimum volumes of 400 pupils a term are anticipated, based on the Council’s previous service levels, but this is not guaranteed, as volumes will be based on need. LB Croydon currently (April 2018) has approximately 803 LAC pupils covered by this service delivery proposal.
This tender process is being carried out under a one stage open tender procurement under the Light Touch Regime of the PCR 2015 for the purposes of procuring the contract.The tenders will be evaluated on the basis of achieving the most economically advantageous tender (MEAT) in the opinion of the Council.
The Council requires the successful Service Providers to comply with the London Living Wage. All potential suppliers are advised to read the supporting documents listed on the London Tenders portal, prior to responding to the invitation to tender
See this opportunity on London Tenders Portal to register interest HERE
How to register your interest:
If you wish to register an interest in this contract, please follow the steps below:
- Register your company on the London Tenders Portal free of charge
- Await acceptance. You will receive an email confirming your username and password
- Use your username and password to log into the London Tenders Portal and register your interest in the relevant contract: 718/2018 – Education Monitoring and Tracking of Looked After Children (LAC)
- Shortly after you have registered your interest, you will receive a second email containing a link to access the tender documentation.
- The deadline for returning your tender is: 12:00:00 noon on 27th June 2018.
- The completed tenders may be submitted any time before the closing deadline.
- Late applications will not be accepted
* We reserve the right to make this contract available to partners and other public sector and/or voluntary organisations.
* In keeping with Croydon’s commitment to sustainability, please DO NOT include any publicity material with your submissions.
* Croydon Council aims to provide equality of opportunity and welcomes applicants from black and minority ethnic communities and disabled groups. In addition the council actively seeks to use small to medium enterprises (SME) as part of its sustainability policy.
* Please include the contract number of this process when communicating with the Council.
* Please direct any communication about this procurement via the www.londontenders.org portal.
* Please be aware that TUPE may apply to this contract.
* The Council reserves the right to hold clarification interviews/site visits with leading bidders.