- Contract term: 3 years with an option to extend (total maximum contract term 4 years)
- Anticipated contract commencement date: 1st September 2018
- Deadline for tender submissions: 12 noon, 3rd July 2018 (Tuesday)
- See this opportunity HERE – login and register interest via London Tenders Portal
Croydon Council aims to provide high quality care to Croydon’s Looked After Children (“LAC”), Care Leavers and vulnerable children in need of help and protection with the over-riding priority of ensuring that they have a voice, they are enabled to reach their full potential and have their overall needs met effectively. The provision of the children’s advocacy services will ensure that the Council meets its statutory duty and supports the effective delivery of our Improvement Plan.
Croydon Council is seeking to engage a single provider for the provision ofvAdvocacy services across the following three client groups:
- Children in need of help and protection
- Children Looked After
- Care Leavers
The new service provider will be working closely with the social care teams to increase the capacity and participation of children in need of help and protection, children and young people looked after and care leavers and help resolve any matters that young people may need help with. This will enable young people to move on and avoid any long term dependency for ongoing support.
This tender process is being carried out under a one stage open tender procurement under the Light Touch Regime of the PCR 2015 for the purposes of procuring the contract.
The Council requires the successful Service Providers to comply with the London Living Wage.
All potential suppliers are advised to read the supporting documents listed on the London Tenders portal, prior to responding to the invitation to tender.
See this opportunity on London Tenders Portal to register interest HERE
How to register your interest:
If you wish to register an interest in this contract, please follow the steps below:
- Register your company on the London Tenders Portal free of charge
- Await acceptance. You will receive an email confirming your username and password
- Use your username and password to log into the London Tenders Portal and register your interest in the relevant contract: 711/2018 – Advocacy for Looked After Children & Young People & Care Leavers
- Shortly after you have registered your interest, you will receive a second email containing a link to access the tender documentation.
- The deadline for returning your tender is: 12:00:00 noon on 3rd July 2018.
- The completed tenders may be submitted any time before the closing deadline.
- Late applications will not be accepted
* We reserve the right to make this contract available to partners and other public sector and/or voluntary organisations.
* In keeping with Croydon’s commitment to sustainability, please DO NOT include any publicity material with your submissions.
* Croydon Council aims to provide equality of opportunity and welcomes applicants from black and minority ethnic communities and disabled groups. In addition the council actively seeks to use small to medium enterprises (SME) as part of its sustainability policy.
* Please include the contract number of this process when communicating with the Council.
* Please direct any communication about this procurement via the www.londontenders.org portal.
* Please be aware that TUPE may apply to this contract.
* The Council reserves the right to hold clarification interviews/site visits with leading bidders.