We’re seeking providers with relevant experience to tender to join a Dynamic Purchasing System (DPS) to supply Care and Support in the Home and Active Lives services.
The Dynamic Purchasing System (DPS) model provides flexibility both for us and the providers. If new suppliers meet the exclusion and selection criteria, they can join the DPS throughout its duration.
Our health partners will be allowed access to the DPS in Croydon including:
- Croydon One Alliance
- Croydon Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG)
- Croydon Health Services (CHS)
- Croydon National Health Services (NHS Trust)
- South London and Maudsley Hospital (SLaM)
We’re procuring this DPS under the light touch regime. And adapting it so it can procure the services it requires.
The DPS comprises the following Lots:
- Lot 1 – Care and Support in the Home
- Lot 2 – Active Lives and Day Opportunities
- Lot 3 – Short Term outreach support
For more information click here
How to register your interest
If you wish to register an interest in this contract, please follow the steps below:
- Register your company on the London Tenders Portal free of charge via: https://www.londontenders.org/procontract/supplier.nsf/frm_home?openForm
- Await acceptance – You will receive an email confirming your username and password
- Use your username and password to log into the London Tenders Portal and register your interest in the relevant contract: 831/2019 Dynamic Purchasing System (DPS) for Health and Social Care: DPS 1 Care in the Home and Active Lives
- Shortly after you have registered your interest, you will receive a second email containing a link to access the tender documentation.
- The deadline for returning your Selection Questionnaire is: 12 noon on 22nd January 2020.
- Late applications will not be accepted.
We reserve the right, subject to the provisions of the Public Contracts Regulations 2015
- to change without notice the basis of any part of the procurement process, or to
- to cancel the procurement at any time
- to not proceed with the award of any contract at any stage of the procurement process
We’ve identified that the proposed service provision, falls within the scope of “social and
other specific services” set out within Schedule 3 of the Public Contracts Regulations 2015.
Consequently, the light touch regime will apply to this procurement. We’re orientating this procurement towards an adapted restricted procedure as described in Regulation 28, but using a light touch approach. We are not bound by the Regulations except to the extent that they apply to the light touch regime as set out in Regulations 74 to 76.
Further information on this is available by registering your interest to obtain the tender documentation.
* We reserve the right to make this contract available to partners and other public sector and/or voluntary organisations.
* In keeping with Croydon’s commitment to sustainability, please do not include any publicity material with your submissions.
* We aim to provide equality of opportunity and welcomes applicants from black and minority ethnic communities and disabled groups. In addition the council actively seeks to use small to medium enterprises (SME) as part of its sustainability policy.
* Please include the contract number of this process when communicating with the Council.
* Please direct any communication about this procurement via the: www.londontenders.org portal
* Please be aware that TUPE may apply to this contract.
* We reserve the right to hold clarification interviews/site visits with leading bidders.
Deadline for submision – 20 December 2019, 12 noon