The London Borough of Croydon (the “Authority”) is seeking to engage with qualified and experienced RICS professionals for the provision of Estate Management and Valuation services across commercial and residential properties. At this time, the Council intends to conduct preliminary market engagement sessions to provide information on the Council’s requirements, potential tendering opportunities and proposed delivery model.
The scope of services include;
- Commercial valuation for acquisition and investment
- Residential and redevelopment valuation advice for acquisition and investment
- General Valuation
- Estate Management including rent reviews, lease renewals, commercial including wayleaves, easements, service charge advice
- Estate Management Telecom masts & Advertising
- Building Surveying including dilapidations, claims and general advice
- Feasibility surveys, early development and strategy
To participate in the engagement sessions, consultants will need to register as a Supplier through ProContract and search for 833/2019 **Early Engagement** Estate Management & Valuation Services.
How to register your interest
If you wish to register an interest in this opportunity, please follow the steps below:
Register your company on the London Tenders Portal free of charge by 17:00 on the 15 October 2019.
Await acceptance. You will receive an email confirming your username and password
Once registered please search for this opportunity on the portal.