The London Borough of Croydon invites suitable expressions of interest and applications from the 3rd sector market for the provision of suport to individuals who have been victims of slavery.
- Anticipated contract commencement date: 31st August 2018
- Deadline for submissions: 12 noon, 17th Aug 2018
- See this opportunity HERE – login and register interest via London Tenders Portal
Croydon Council has been awarded funding from the government (Home Office). The funding helps survivors of Modern Day Slavery who have received a “conclusive Grounds Decision” (decision from the Home Office that the person has indeed been a victim of slavery). LBC will consider offers from the 3rd sector market calling on proposals to provide this support to victim.
See this opportunity on London Tenders Portal to register interest HERE
How to apply
If you wish to apply to be considered to work with us, please follow the steps below:
- Register your company on the London Portal free of charge via the link below: https://www.londontenders.org/procontract/supplier.nsf/frm_home?openForm.
- Await acceptance. You will receive an email confirming your username and password
- Use your username and password to log into the London Portal and register your interest in the relevant opportunity.
- Shortly after you have registered your interest, you will receive a second email containing a link to access the response page.
- Please upload your 2 page document to the attachments part of the response and ensure you click on the submit button before the deadline.
- The deadline for returning your application is: 12:00:00 noon on 17th August 2018.
- Late applications will not be accepted.
* We reserve the right to make any contract available to partners and other public sector and/or voluntary organisations.
* In keeping with Croydon’s commitment to sustainability, please DO NOT include any publicity material with your submissions.
* Croydon Council aims to provide equality of opportunity and welcomes applicants from black and minority ethnic communities and disabled groups. In addition the council actively seeks to use small to medium enterprises (SME) as part of its sustainability policy.
* Please direct any communication about this opportunity via the www.londontenders.org portal.
* The Council reserves the right to hold clarification interviews/site visits with applicants.