The South London Commissioning Programme (SLCP), hosted by The London Borough of Croydon, are trying to identify if there are any providers that would be interested in going into partnership to undertake a needs analysis and then develop an On-line IT solution that would offer a standardised approach to the commissioning for placements for children in care.
- Deadline for submissions: 13:00 noon, 21 September 2018
- See this opportunity HERE – login and register interest via London Tenders Portal
How to register your interest
If you wish to register an interest in this contract, please follow the steps below:
- Register your company on the London Tenders Portal free of charge via the link below: https://www.londontenders.org/procontract/supplier.nsf/frm_home?openForm.
- Await acceptance. You will receive an email confirming your username and password.
- Use your username and password to log into the London Tenders Portal and register your interest in the relevant contract: DN364872 South London Commissioning Programme
- Shortly after you have registered your interest, you will receive a second email containing a link to access the tender documentation.
* In keeping with Croydon’s commitment to sustainability, please DO NOT include any publicity material with your submissions.
* Please include the contract number of this process when communicating with the Council.
* Please direct any communication about this procurement via the www.londontenders.org portal.