The London Borough of Croydon is establishing a Dynamic Purchasing System (DPS) for the provision of primary care embedded public health services and is seeking expressions of interest from suitably qualified organisations.
The DPS will be established in April 2016 and run for a period of 5 years, and it is the council’s intention that initial contracts will commence on 1 October 2016.
The services relate to public health services that are designed to improve health outcomes for the residents of Croydon. The services are varied in nature; however they share a common need to be fully embedded within core primary care provision, both in terms of location and patient pathways, and to be in convenient locations within communities that Croydon residents trust and access for their general healthcare needs.
The rationale for this local approach is dependent on the service; however, in general it is intended to:
- Improve access to public health services within local communities;
- Ensure that a full range of services and/or comprehensive service provision is available in primary care (for example, where the local authority is responsible for commissioning elements of a system that is also commissioned by NHS England or the CCG);
- Ensure appropriate targeting of services to those communities or population groups most in need; and
- Ensure that public health services form a central part of core primary care provision.
- Long Acting Reversible Contraception (IUD/IUS and contraceptive implant)
- Chlamydia screening
- Enhanced sexual health pharmacy services
- Shared care (substance misuse)
- Supervised administration of methadone and buprenorphine (SAM/SAB)
- NHS Health Check – invitations
- NHS Health Check – delivery
- Behaviour Change
Pre-qualification questionnaire evaluation criteria
||Information only / Pass/Fail
||Technical and professional ability
How to register your interest
If you wish to register an interest in this DPS, please follow the steps below:
- Register your company on the London Tenders Portal free of charge
- Await acceptance. You will receive an email confirming your username and password
- Use your username and password to log into the London Tenders Portal and register your interest in the relevant contract: 538/2016PH – Primary Care embedded Public Health Services
- Shortly after you have registered your interest, you will receive a second email containing a link to access the pre-qualification questionnaire documentation.
There is no deadline for the submission of a PQQ, as providers may apply to join the DPS at any time. Interested organisations should however note that should they wish to tender for contracts commencing on 1 October 2016 responses must be submitted by 12:00 noon on 9 March 2016 in order to allow sufficient time for evaluation prior to ITT’s being issued.
- We reserve the right to make this DPS available to partners and other public sector and/or voluntary organisations.
- In keeping with Croydon’s commitment to sustainability, please DO NOT include any publicity material with your submissions.
- Croydon Council aims to provide equality of opportunity and welcomes applicants from black and minority ethnic communities and disabled groups. In addition the council actively seeks to use small to medium enterprises (SME) as part of its sustainability policy.
- Please include the contract number of this process when communicating with the council.
- Please direct any communication about this procurement via thehttps://procontract.due-north.com/Login portal.
- Please be aware that TUPE may apply to these contracts.
- The council reserves the right to hold clarification interviews/site visits with bidders.